D dnme Guest Jan 13, 2011 #1 Whenever I hit long power - deep standby, I am crashed to green screen. Is there a bug reporting thread (apologies if I missed it) ?
Whenever I hit long power - deep standby, I am crashed to green screen. Is there a bug reporting thread (apologies if I missed it) ?
D dnme Guest Jan 13, 2011 #3 Ive loads of crash logs there, Not sure if this is the right one but here goes... Attachments enigma2_crash_1294890468.rar enigma2_crash_1294890468.rar 16.5 KB · Views: 2
Stanman Well-known member Joined May 1, 2010 Messages 11,284 Reaction score 44 Points 48 Age 59 Jan 13, 2011 #4 try to zip it and than attach it.
Stanman Well-known member Joined May 1, 2010 Messages 11,284 Reaction score 44 Points 48 Age 59 Jan 13, 2011 #6 you must have been doing same time i was posting
D dnme Guest Jan 13, 2011 #8 silverfox0786 said: did you ever try to install and remove newtubeplayer??? Click to expand... Yes, Also I notice that whenever I uninstall a plugin, I get the same GSOD also
silverfox0786 said: did you ever try to install and remove newtubeplayer??? Click to expand... Yes, Also I notice that whenever I uninstall a plugin, I get the same GSOD also
S silverfox0786 Guest Jan 13, 2011 #9 you might need to reflash the box the autoremove of newtube is crashing the box during shutdown