Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Deep Standby crashes box to green screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter dnme
  • Start date Start date
D

dnme

Guest
Whenever I hit long power - deep standby, I am crashed to green screen. Is there a bug reporting thread (apologies if I missed it) ?
 
yes there is its in media/hdd can you post it here please
 
try to zip it and than attach it.
 
you must have been doing same time i was posting:D
 
you might need to reflash the box the autoremove of newtube is crashing the box during shutdown
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top