Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Deep Standby

sivhead

Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
269
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Hello, I have noticed since I have updated to the new image that my box does not come out of Deep Standby in the morning. If I put the box in deep standby before I goto bed. In the morning it does not power on and have to switch the box on and off on the switch on the back. I believe that its the EPG download doing it, because if I put the box into deep standby and power it back on all is successful, any tips of what I can clear down regarding the EPG so I dont have to do a full rebuild.
Thanks Sivhead.
 
Ok thanks for the quick response it will have to be later on tonight. I was not aware of an power management settings specifically, do you mean the HDMI CEC settings ?

Also it could be related to this thread...
Code:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?15876-Turn-ON-issue

I did perform a search for Deep standby thats why the results did not return the result.. I will try changing my version of CCCAM to a lower version..
 
Last edited:
Are you using Crossepg to download EPG? Is so please post your settings. Power manager, press blue button > VIX > Power manager.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top