Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Delete series link (AutoTimer)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Confused.com
  • Start date Start date
C

Confused.com

Guest
Hi help required with removing series link!! every Saturday it records click on the news channel!! I know this seems a little on the simple side but it records every episode and there must be a simple procedure to clear it.
 
Long press the green button, gives you your series link list. Highlight and delete the one(s) you want to get rid of, BUT make sure you press the corresponding (coloured) Save button.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
MENU > TIMERS > AUTOTIMERS

Highlight the one you want to delete and press the yellow button

Select 'delete all timers generated by this autotimer' and green button to save.

EDIT: Andy beat me to it :)
 
It is best to use the image support section for image issues as problems/solutions are usually the same irrespective of receiver. It also helps others searching for the same issue although they may have another receiver.

Please read the thread in link below which explains things better.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section!

No harm has been done, no need to apologise. Please bear in mind for future support questions.
 
It is best to use the image support section for image issues as problems/solutions are usually the same irrespective of receiver. It also helps others searching for the same issue although they may have another receiver.

Please read the thread in link below which explains things better.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section!

No harm has been done, no need to apologise. Please bear in mind for future support questions.

Thanks. I don't get what you mean though about posting in the wrong section. I had a question about my Vix image so I posted in the ViX Team Images Support Discussion like I've always done.
 
Thanks. I don't get what you mean though about posting in the wrong section. I had a question about my Vix image so I posted in the ViX Team Images Support Discussion like I've always done.

That comment was to the other person. I moved the thread to the image support section and edited title slightly so it makes sense for anyone else searching for the solution to the same problem.

Is your question about deleting auto timers answered/resolved?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top