Hi abu baniaz,
First i want to thank you for the screen shots they helped me to do the advanced setting on my receiver with openatv 6.2 almost the same as yours with my image.
Avanced settings are as your screen shots as Lnb1 input1 and so on till i did all mine as nine lnbs so last one was set to Lnb9 input9 rest of the setting are as your screen shot post.
What i did to set up the T90 WaveFrontier Dish.
Step 1,
I first took the settings of my area using the
http://www.satlex.us/en/wavefrontier_calc.html which is very easy to use and workout the positions.
Step 2, Skew back plate on my T90 Wavefrontier to my location mine said 96 on the dial marker & the elevation angel of the dish tilt to 29.53 as best as i could.
Step 3, My central Imaginary position would be 11.6e, So I went for 13e hotbird lined to the left of the lnb carrier as L - 1.5 from the 0 shown on the lnbs scale bar.
Step 4, I then played with 13e and the dish useing a satfinder meter to get the best signal posible then tweaked the three screws to lock the lnb on the bar, Once i did that then i made that as my starting point to sort out the rest of the lnb's.
Step 5, I then fitted a lnb to 28.2e which shown as L - 17.3 and then used the satfinder to get the best signal possible just scewing the lnb L/R in out ect ect till i could see which signal was best as possible & locked the lnb with the three screws.
Step 6, I then fitted a Lnb to 5w which shown as R - 17.8 and then used the satfinder to get the best signal possible just scewing the lnb L/R in out ect ect till i could see which signal was best as possible & locked the lnb with the three screws.
Step 7, I then tested all three Lnb's to make shure the scew & elevation were as good as it gets I found it was not bad at all with signal strength's on the satfinder so i then tested the three lnb's on the receiver and found i did get all three satellites 28.2e, 13e, 5w, so happy with getting the three sats.
Step 8, I then fitted another six lnbs to the scaled lnb bar and set each lnb up to the satfinder again till i got the best signals and then locked them with the three screws.
For my setup satellites as follows, Astra 28.2e, Eutelsat 23.5e, Astra 19.2e, Eutelsat 16.0e, Eutelsat 13.0e, Eurobird 9.0e, Astra/4 4.8e, Thor 0.8w, Eutelsat 5w. All told nine satellites.
Hope this will help others the setup a T90 WaveFrontier dish.
Regards, Talks.