R
reflux
Guest
Yup thanks for the advice, got my kit up and running that 6 quid multi lnb holder from ebay worked fine has all the bits just make sure one of your lnbs has a long body (inverto black ultra lnb) works perfect, with a bit of lnb twisting and turning by 2-3mm am hitting 70-80% on all 3 sats but this is with a 100cm dish.
Far better then motorised for me since I can now flick instantly between all 3 sats and a million channels, not bad for spending 30-40 quid !
This pic is from another member(thanks to him) but illustrates it perfectly he shows you how important that angle of all 3 lnbs is, without that angle you won't pick up properly I think.
https://s31.postimg.org/wcdp2j1mj/3_LNBC.jpg
Far better then motorised for me since I can now flick instantly between all 3 sats and a million channels, not bad for spending 30-40 quid !
This pic is from another member(thanks to him) but illustrates it perfectly he shows you how important that angle of all 3 lnbs is, without that angle you won't pick up properly I think.
https://s31.postimg.org/wcdp2j1mj/3_LNBC.jpg
Last edited by a moderator: