Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Dish set up

  • Thread starter Thread starter hawaythelad
  • Start date Start date
H

hawaythelad

Guest
I have a fixed disf for 28 east on tuner a

On tuner b I have this connected to motorised dish this dish has a dual lnb which is connected to another receiver.

What's the bluest tuner config to control the motor on

Running vix & I have amigo channel list
 
Which cable is controlling the motor?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
That's the cable you need to set up as positioned with your lat and long.

The other as second cable from a motor iirc.

You can't control motor with two boxes.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
the dish is picking up the signal on the dish now but on the tuner has a weak signal strength & keep breaking up I have used dish pointer & got Latitude: 54.7860°
Longitude: -1.3572° but my compass on my phone is 54.4711 n 1.2125w on my iphone .

The iphone figures are for the dmz long & lat
 
That's the cable you need to set up as positioned with your lat and long.

The other as second cable from a motor iirc.

You can't control motor with two boxes.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
I wasn't at home when he was here I never had a mortised list on the main box which controls it
 
Are you happy with the spiderbox being the "controller"?

Do you get same pixelating on spiderbox?
 
I think you need to get your dish pointer reference for the exact point on your house where the dish is (not just your post code) identify which feed is for the motor and try and set it up just on the duo first.
P.s. If the dish moves on the spider box that is the one connected to the motor, you can't control the motor from 2 boxes as such.... You can have one running tuner server, then steaming the tuner to another box will enable it to move the dish, but we are getting way ahead here.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top