Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Dish sticks at 13east and have to move to 28east before it works ok again!!

bmitie

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
452
Reaction score
16
Points
18
I have a motorised set up its a Vu+ Duo2 with superior dark motor and 1.1m dish and get 42east to 30west BUT I tend to use 13 east mostly with a fixed dish on 28east. Tuner A is 28east and B is usals. lately I am finding when I want to go to another sat, say 0.8west dish does not move. What I do then is to set record on 28east on fixed and then select another channel on 28east and dish will move. After this I can get all sats but its getting to be a pain. Have I done something wrong and is their a fix?

Image is openvix 5.3.039
 
Your not going to get support for a 5.3 image. Please update.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top