Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Documentation on the URL for setting aan auto timer on an Enigma 2 satellite receiver

stevepringle

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Fairford Gloucestershire UK
Hi, I’m looking for documentation on the URL to set an auto timer on an Enigma 2 Satellite receiver (in my case an Octagon SF8008 plus running OpenVix and OpenWebIf). I need to know the URL to use and what parameters it accepts. I can’t seem to find the documentation for this anywhere. I am writing my own app for an Apple TV to interface to enigma 2 boxes and provide a (hopefully) better user experience tha this currently available for the Apple TV.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top