Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Downloading 6.1 image

octron2008

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2015
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Anyone else on VU+ Solo 2 with issues downloading 6.1 from the Image Manager? when I go to download I get message with Failed and sometime it just say Waiting, I leave it for 30min but not change it shows as Waiting,
I have 6.0.008

I assume if I download the version from the web I can only install it using USB, if I copy it to /media/hdd/ would that work same as downloaded from image manager or fail?
 
Odd choice of forum topic.

6.1 downloads ok for me, and yes you can use the web version - copy it to /media/hdd/imagebackups, and then use imagemanager.
 
Yes, I had the issue on a Solo2 but not on my other boxes. I just flashed from usb and set up from scratch.
 
also problems here on duo2.Just downloaded from website and will do update from HDD
 
This is the download which worked yesterday (already on 6.1)...

Code:
19:12:19.7626 [DownloadTask] downloading b'https://www.openvix.co.uk/openvix-builds/et10000/openvix-6.1.003.release-et10000_usb.zip' to /media/hdd/imagebackups/openvix-6.1.003.release-et10000_usb.zip
19:12:19.7826 [Skin] Processing screen 'JobView', position=(0, 0), size=(1920 x 1080) for module 'JobView'.
19:12:19.8211 [Screen] Warning: Skin is missing element 'HelpWindow' in <class 'Screens.TaskView.JobView'>.
19:12:19.8398 [Skin] Processing screen 'JobView_summary' from list 'JobViewSummary, ScreenSummary, JobView_summary, SimpleSummary', position=(0, 0), size=(128 x 32) for module 'SetupSummary'.
19:12:19.8632 [eInputDeviceInit] 0 160 (352) 1
19:12:19.8633 [eRCDeviceInputDev] emit: 0
19:12:19.8711 [InfoBarGenerics] Key: 352 (Break) KeyID='KEY_OK' Binding='('OK',)'.
19:12:21.2807 [eEPGChannelData] schedule finished(1648750341)
19:12:52.1963 [Task] job Components.Task.Job name=openvix-6.1.003.release-et10000.zip #tasks=1 completed with [] in None

This worked today running 6.0.008.....

Code:
11:43:00.6982 [DownloadTask] downloading b'https://www.openvix.co.uk/openvix-builds/et10000/openvix-6.1.003.release-et10000_usb.zip' to /media/hdd/imagebackups/openvix-6.1.003.release-et10000_usb.zip
11:43:00.7146 [Skin] Processing screen 'JobView', position=(0, 0), size=(1920 x 1080) for module 'JobView'.
11:43:00.7502 [Screen] Warning: Skin is missing element 'HelpWindow' in <class 'Screens.TaskView.JobView'>.
11:43:00.7652 [Skin] Processing screen 'JobView_summary' from list 'JobViewSummary, ScreenSummary, JobView_summary, SimpleSummary', position=(0, 0), size=(128 x 32) for module 'SetupSummary'.
11:43:00.9846 [eInputDeviceInit] 0 160 (352) 1
11:43:00.9847 [eRCDeviceInputDev] emit: 0
11:43:00.9892 [InfoBarGenerics] Key: 352 (Break) KeyID='KEY_OK' Binding='('OK',)'.
11:43:06.4961 [eEPGChannelData] schedule finished(1648809786)
11:43:30.3542 [Task] job Components.Task.Job name=openvix-6.1.003.release-et10000.zip #tasks=1 completed with [] in None
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top