Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

dream box edit difficultes

  • Thread starter Thread starter clem58
  • Start date Start date
C

clem58

Guest
I need to sort my epg out. I am using dreambox edit but i get error msg. I am having been trying to ftp epg to dbe. Without failure.Do i need to save epg to a mem stk installed permantly into my duo. If so can someone explain how i save epg to mem stk vai the duo, I'm not sure i am doing it right. Or can i download epg via my pc? And that way i can send new epg to duo

Thank you for replies


PS, i know i have asked this question before but sadly i have memory difficultes.
 
DBE is for managing and transferring bouquets or channel lists it has nothing to do with the EPG. as for where to save the EPG to, either a mounted USB stick or internal HDD will do just fine.
 
DBE is for managing and transferring bouquets or channel lists it has nothing to do with the EPG. as for where to save the EPG to, either a mounted USB stick or internal HDD will do just fine.

I don't remember how to load bouquets to dbe. :( Is there a guide?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top