Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Dreambox edit not working since switching to vix image

  • Thread starter Thread starter mickr
  • Start date Start date
M

mickr

Guest
I am having problems with dreambox edit since changing from blabkhile to vix image. when I open up dreambox opions and click test ip connection it comes back fails to connect to ip address. Yet when checking name and password its O|k. I did not have this problem with blavk hole. Is there something in the vix settup I have to alter. I know the Ip address is correct as I have checked it. I can also get connected with fileziller using the same address. Can any body help please

with thanks
Mickr
 
Press Menu>plugins>openwebif and change port to 00080 and try
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top