Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Dreamplex

  • Thread starter Thread starter IIsengard
  • Start date Start date
I

IIsengard

Guest
Hi,

On boot, with all Hades images the screen is off set with a checked border on left and top of the screen, I have to go to position setting and one click any setting to correct the issue.

With Dreamplex the mogority of the films i have will not play in streammed mode. I notice in the "check system" I am unable to download the OE16 / OE20 / mepgtools / curl, each of these seems to download but shows nothing in the excution script. It seems unable to create anything in /lib/package/plugin
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top