Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Driver for dvbsky USB tuner - can't download from plugins

deckymckeown

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
241
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Can any of u kind peeps please upload the drivers for this USB tuner and advise what folder it should be placed in

I had to uninstall the driver and tried to reinstall it again, but there appears to be an issue with the plugin feeds on latest vix image so now I'm stuck

I've reinstalled the image many times with same issue, can't download any plugins
 
update.... after another reflash I am able to download from the plugins menu again... So all sorted.

Be interested to know the folder location of this driver so I can back it up just in case. Had a quick look around but tbh I don't know where to start looking for it in the root of the image....

Anyone know where it would be stored?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top