Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-MISC] Dsayers custommix importer plugin support thread

Not major issue but noticed BBC news HD and cnn HD aren't swapped and sitting in documentary bouquet

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cheers I'll have a look at it on the weekend abm places them in the documentary bouquet but I'll look at putting the hd versions in the news bouquet.
 
He fella, noticed alot of the kids channels are for 28.2, please could you take a look when buoy get chance with a view to switching to vm?
 
He fella, noticed alot of the kids channels are for 28.2, please could you take a look when buoy get chance with a view to switching to vm?

Kids bouquet should be fine I've swapped the effected sd channels with available vm sd channels
 
Not major issue but noticed BBC news HD and cnn HD aren't swapped and sitting in documentary bouquet

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Both channels are fine if you want hd first change sky uk channel swap to yes then that should swap available sat hd channels with sd

<channel number="503" with="570" /><!-- BBC News HD -->
<channel number="506" with="579" /><!-- CNN HD -->

Both channel numbers are correct as well thats how sky have them
 
Last edited:
I am not using plugin from feeds, I initially dl the ipk you posted up. Here are the channels that haven't swapped for me :

Nickelodeon +1
Nicktoons
Nick Jr
Cartoonito

Thank you..
 
I am not using plugin from feeds, I initially dl the ipk you posted up. Here are the channels that haven't swapped for me :

Nickelodeon +1
Nicktoons
Nick Jr
Cartoonito

Thank you..

Nickelodeon +1 605 just swapped thanks

Nicktoons 606 is still working on sat
Nick Jr 615 is still working on sat
Cartoonio 619 was already swapped

Also check ABM configure include not indexed channels is yes as ive swapped alternative channel ids for the working sat versions 8 days ago. All versions of my plugins still should work as they download from the same source
 
I just spent a few days creating a custom file for ABM and then I find this. I just wanted to say what a fantastic idea and I wish I spotted it earlier. This makes it easier for non-tech people and just saves a lot of time. It will save me having to edit the custom file every time there is a change.
Thanks to all the contributers to this plugin, awesome!

By the way, I take it this will be updated if/when there are channel number swaps (which take place every now and then) by satellite and cable providers?
 
I just spent a few days creating a custom file for ABM and then I find this. I just wanted to say what a fantastic idea and I wish I spotted it earlier. This makes it easier for non-tech people and just saves a lot of time. It will save me having to edit the custom file every time there is a change.
Thanks to all the contributers to this plugin, awesome!

By the way, I take it this will be updated if/when there are channel number swaps (which take place every now and then) by satellite and cable providers?

Yes as I use it so will be updated as soon as possible if you notice any channels need changing just make a post and ill try and add it as soon as I can thanks
 
Yes as I use it so will be updated as soon as possible if you notice any channels need changing just make a post and ill try and add it as soon as I can thanks
Things like this are the reason we prefer enigma2 boxes over the standard ones, all-in-one solutions to simplify things, useful tools created by normal people. Makes these boxes a joy to use.
 
Both channels are fine if you want hd first change sky uk channel swap to yes then that should swap available sat hd channels with sd

<channel number="503" with="570" /><!-- BBC News HD -->
<channel number="506" with="579" /><!-- CNN HD -->

Both channel numbers are correct as well thats how sky have them
Changed swap to yes but still didn't move

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
 
Are both channels present?

rules of swap are:
Both channels must be present,
channel being promoted must be HD,
channel being demoted must be SD.

If these conditions are not met the swap will not happen.
 
Aplogies if already answered, I'm going to be setting this up over the weekend and just wondered if it uses the FTA channels from sat instead of cable? for example will bbc 1 hd/itv hd use sat or cable?

Thanks,
 
Aplogies if already answered, I'm going to be setting this up over the weekend and just wondered if it uses the FTA channels from sat instead of cable? for example will bbc 1 hd/itv hd use sat or cable?

Thanks,

It will use all sat channels apart from HD and a few of the affected sd channels.
 
That's my next plan to do a vm mix with extra Freesat channels included but it maybe next weekend when I get round to doing it. For now I'm going to put sky sports news vm sd in place of ssn

Did you manage to do this?

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:
 
No not at the moment. I think I'll wait till we can no longer use our cards on enigma2 boxes
 
thats what I use.

Virgin Line-up with all the freesat channels replacing the virgin ones.

I might start a new thread to get a list going as I don't fully understand the vm line up so it would be great if you could help.

Or maybe you can start a vm/freesat custommix thread.
 
Last edited:
I have noticed nick junior is not showing up on the Sky channel list using the plugin
 
Dsayers custommix importer plugin support th

If you put numbers in requests/comments, dsayer does not have to start cross referencing.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top