Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Dual tuner

grahammcm1888

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Messages
158
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
52
Location
Glasgow
Hi everyone

I have recently performed a fresh installation on VIX Apollo 37.
b4f744fc09d82b1155739cf6a52a3267.jpg


I am now not able to use the VU player app / transcoding feature unless I choose the same channel/frequency as what is on the main tuner. Basically it appears as if the multi tuner feature is not working even though it is switched on in the app. Both tuners are set to single and simple(pretty sure thats the way it was before). Curiously I am having the same issue with Picture in picture. Am I missing something in the tuner config?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Have you working/tested feeds going to both tuners?
 
Yeah . Signal strength on both tuners are fine.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
are you using a cam ? If so go to Cccam 2.3.0.
 
That worked , thanks. I was on v2.2.1


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top