Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU+ HD Player Config Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter davohammer
  • Start date Start date
D

davohammer

Guest
Hi all, just looking for some advice regarding streaming. Have a Duo2 running the last available Zeus image. It has 3 tuners all configured for 28.2 east.

I have it all set up for streaming to the VU+ HD Player iPhone/Ipad app and it is all working fine except for one problem, when I stream to a device it changes the channel on the TV as well. I want to be able to set it up independently so it uses a tuner not in use by the main TV, is this possible to configure and if so how ?

Thanks
 
When setting up a profile on the VU+ app, there's an option to pick multi tuner/don't switch channels or something like that.
 
Mate you're a star, I'm embarrassed I missed that setting! Working like a dream now

Cheers
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top