Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Dual USB DVB-T Tuner (Showing only one)

gipo

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Dec 14, 2010
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Points
6
I have recently got a TM Nano 2 Super. I also have a Vu+ Solo2. On the Vu+ when I have my Sony Play DVB-T usb tuner plugged in, I have four tuners working perfectly(C & D being Terrestrial). However, I also have another Sony Play Tv Tuner for the TM, but I only get three tuners (C only Terrestrial). Both boxes running latest Vix. Anyone able to help to get the fourth tuner on the TM?
 
Nothing we can do about that, it's a driver issue and needs to be fixed by the guys at Technomate them selves.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 
Any possiblity of them looking into it, ya think?
 
No reason for them not to, but it would be best for users to keep on their backs for a fix otherwise it may take a lot longer.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 
Well I've sent an email off to Technomate and awaiting their reply. Anyone else inerested in this please contact them likewise.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top