Returner70
New member
- Joined
- May 8, 2012
- Messages
- 31
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi can anyone help?
I have a VU+ Duo bought from WOS and it arrived yesterday, it has the latest Vix image 2.3 with 3.1.1 kernel, build 204.
I am a complete novice and trying to find my way around this amazing box of tricks but after updates and trying to sort out the EPG it keeps crashing and will not reboot properly, it just hangs.
I cannot find anywhere to free up the memory, which i've seen it state was a problem when it hung.
Can anyone point me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance.
I have a VU+ Duo bought from WOS and it arrived yesterday, it has the latest Vix image 2.3 with 3.1.1 kernel, build 204.
I am a complete novice and trying to find my way around this amazing box of tricks but after updates and trying to sort out the EPG it keeps crashing and will not reboot properly, it just hangs.
I cannot find anywhere to free up the memory, which i've seen it state was a problem when it hung.
Can anyone point me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance.