Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Duo2 - diseqc 1.1 problems - Check tuner config, only hotbird works..

  • Thread starter Thread starter markeeny
  • Start date Start date
M

markeeny

Guest
Hi,

I have my duo 2 box. It has worked perfectly, and then from yesterday after installing ts media, the box gives me "check tuner config" each time I try to watch channels on astra 19, 28, 5 east, and thor 1w.. only sat that works is hotbird. The lnbs are ok because my friend has signal ok from same lnbs.. I have tried changing the inputs in my 16-to-1 switch (centauri) and still its only hotbird that works.. so it would seem the issue is not the switch.. then it seems it should be the software in the box, but also there I have tried different images and have the same problem.. I have tried downloading different settings from the "download plugin" option.. and still same error..

Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I've used advanced as configuration .. the same settings have worked for me before ..so this happened without there being any change on the switch, lnb's etc.. only thing was that I updated the tsmedia plugin..erased it later.. changed different images, but still problems.. tried connecting the cable to the different tuners input.. will try input 3 now, since maybe its the tuner that has issues for some reason .. I have a duo2 with 4 inputs .. The settings are for the rest 1.1 diseqc, chose right input number.. etc.. I've had my settings right before so I know it cant be the settings.. have tried to change as well..but nothing..
 
if you can/want.. we could set up a skype session so you can see what I see here and I can follow your instructions to do some troubleshooting .... btw. if someone here can help me through skype to find solution..I give yu 20 usd. through paypal.. dont have time to use on this and need this working asap. send me pm with your email in that case...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top