Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Duplicate what is playing on other box

gedclarke

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Feb 16, 2012
Messages
167
Reaction score
19
Points
0
Age
54
Location
Liverpool UK
Hello I am thinking of setting up several boxes around the house. I was wondering if I was watching a recording or film on one box in the living room, can I mirror/sync exactly what's on another box, say in the kitchen? As always thanks for any replies in advance.
 
Use the Fallback tuner & the new Channel Importer feature in ViX. So you have your main receiver and you other receivers feeding off the main one. No satellite cables needed for the other receivers just connection to your Router.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks for the reply. I have satellite and Ethernet points at each location I am putting the boxes (took a long time whilst building extension!). The reason I want to screen mirror a recording is 2 tvs are in the same open plan space but quite a way apart (1 in living room area and one in dining/kitchen area) and we tend to watch recordings more than live TV. Is this possible utilising the set up you suggested? Thanks
 
not sure that they will be completely in sync, I do something similar using Kodi boxes as extenders, and they are never quite in sync
 
If it's possible, maybe it's a good feature for the devs to try and implement.
 
I take it that a HDMI splitter and a long HDMI lead would not work for you?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top