T
TeroN
Guest
I'd appreciate any help with this!
After updating to OpenVix 4.0 (updated from Hades), all my DVB-S/S2 channels are without video and sound.
However subtitles are showing, and when doing a service search all channels are found OK.
Meanwhile all DVB-T/T2 channels are perfectly OK.
Could this somehow be an issue that is only present in Vu+ Ultimo devices? I did restore a settings backup (as suggested by the wizard) right after flashing.
Can you guys point me to any specific logfile, so I could attempt to resolve this?
Or shold I post some log file here for you experts to look at?
I'm completely a noob in all this so I'd be very glad to get some help.
Many thanks!
After updating to OpenVix 4.0 (updated from Hades), all my DVB-S/S2 channels are without video and sound.
However subtitles are showing, and when doing a service search all channels are found OK.
Meanwhile all DVB-T/T2 channels are perfectly OK.
Could this somehow be an issue that is only present in Vu+ Ultimo devices? I did restore a settings backup (as suggested by the wizard) right after flashing.
Can you guys point me to any specific logfile, so I could attempt to resolve this?
Or shold I post some log file here for you experts to look at?
I'm completely a noob in all this so I'd be very glad to get some help.
Many thanks!
