Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

DVB Service message, no tuner available

Installed AutoBouquets E2, is that the right one? Set it up for Granada HD. It completed but when I go to change channels, I get an image of the dish moving from 28.8E to 28.8E but dish (outside) doesn't move. Choose 28.8 from satellite menu, only shows Sky folder but no channels.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Your issue is that teh dish is not aligned properly/you have configured it wrong. No amount of scanning will sort you issue out. Whether you use the default Enigma scan, AutoBouquetsMaker which is built into the image or Lraizer's AutoBouquets. The dish is pointing at teh wrong place.

Install a premade motorised chanenl list and then check how badly aligned the dish is. Once that is established, and resolved, you can scan to your hearts content.

Good luck
 
Ok, what is a premade motorised channel list? I looked in the plugins but there is nothing obvious in there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Menu > Plugin > Green for download > Settings > (Scroll down to Vhannibal motor)
Install it.

We are still waiting for your screen shot.
 
Did that (Hannibal), can see channels but still doesn't move.
There is a screenshot grabber plug in, can I use that to provide tuner screenshots? If so, which folder does it use for images pls?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Paste this in your web browser. Change to match Ip address of your receiver.
Code:
http://192.168.0.10/grab?format=jpg
 
positioner.webp

Positioner setup - this is where I actually got it to move the dish earlier
 
Should your East not be West?
On dish pointer is your longitude positive or negative number?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
H\ave just moved the dish between a few satellites (in the 20E range) and the dish actually moved but again, nothing on screen, just the OpenVix background
 
On Tuner settings screen, Longitude is 005.100 East, Latitude 050.767 North
 
I don't believe I changed anything on the co-ordinates, don't have the confidence yet to mess with these.
 
are you in the UK or Germany ?
 
Last edited:
judging from your IP address your co-ordinates are way out
 
Big thanks to Abu who guided me thro my mistake and helped me resolve everything. Great help
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top