K
kingap11
Guest
Hi
Newbie here going to do alot of reading but needed to post as I am really stuck
I have purchased a VU+duo box
i have set it up with twin lnb motorised dish so i can record the motor is a disecq NH-210
i just wanted to set the satellite up and get used to it first, before I subscribe to any packages
so i just started to set up the satellite with the wizard so i can play around with it,
and no i have no green power light to my disecq motor now and and aint got a clue
the dish is now at 80 deg east and i cannot reset the motor for some reason.
when i first scanning i knew it wasnt working as it was at 18% and no channels found.
can someone please tell me the correct settings for tuner a & B with a motorised dish twin lnb please
and also any ideas why theres no power to satellite is it my settings or the motor
hope its easy to understand
cheers
kingap11
Newbie here going to do alot of reading but needed to post as I am really stuck
I have purchased a VU+duo box
i have set it up with twin lnb motorised dish so i can record the motor is a disecq NH-210
i just wanted to set the satellite up and get used to it first, before I subscribe to any packages
so i just started to set up the satellite with the wizard so i can play around with it,
and no i have no green power light to my disecq motor now and and aint got a clue
the dish is now at 80 deg east and i cannot reset the motor for some reason.
when i first scanning i knew it wasnt working as it was at 18% and no channels found.
can someone please tell me the correct settings for tuner a & B with a motorised dish twin lnb please
and also any ideas why theres no power to satellite is it my settings or the motor
hope its easy to understand
cheers
kingap11