Correct - that's the section I use (I created it for the team). It's got the exact parameters for the terrestrial network in my country, but no use to you.
Yes, i known!
I really can't help with the configuration for Italy, but as you are in broadcasting as you say, then you should be able to find out the correct parameters for the transmitters which you can receive at your location. There is no point really in putting in all parameter settings as I think the tuning will fail if you put in wrong ones. You need to do a bit of local research to find the transmitter parameters that are correct for your local region.
I've done a terrestrial with accurate parameters of my region aided by my field strenght meter and it works well.
@Huevos
Looks like some sort of strange software blind scan.
This is a good idea, in my opinion better than a terrestrial with different states. A terrestrial that include all frequencies and parameter combinations. Sure take more time for a scan process but it is like a blindscan. I don't known why, but with the terrestrial file that i had posted in 2 post doesn' t work.
Could you help me to display the channel number instead of frequency?
The other things i ask to you is:
-as the attached images with the infobar the parameters show for the tuner are not the same of the bottom of channel list, could you fixed?
infobar--> system, frequency(wrong), bandwidth, const, fec_lp, fec_hp
channel list--> system, frequency(right), trasmission mode, const, fec_hp, guard interval
In my opinion the more interesting parameters are: system, channel, bandwidth, trasmission mode, const, fec_hp, guard interval:thumbsup:
-if i navigate through menu>info>channel the frequeny show is wrong (like the infobar) for example 569 instead of 560 and channel is missing
I known, i'm a cosmetics fan

If i try to do a manual scan or use satfinder enigma crash (
only after a scan, not with a freshly image), see crashlog. Apollo 062
Thanks a lot