Hi, I have had a search on the forum for assistance but can’t really find anything that helps (sorry if I have missed an existing Thread).
This goes on a bit, but please stick with it.
First a bit of a back story, I have purchased a couple of DVB -T2/C tuners for my GigaBlue HD quad. After I fitted the tuners and could not get them to detect any channels on either Arial or an old VM cbl. line I have. After a bit of backwards and forward with the supplier I sent them back for testing and they worked just fine, so I reinstalled them in my box but with no success. I then did a full factory reset on my box and installed the latest copy of the Vix Image that I downloaded and put on a pen drive. At this point I was happy to find that the cards worked and detected a full set of channels on both the TV areal and VM Cbl.
Everything was well for a while then unfortunately yesterday I had to power off my Box and when switching it back I must have caught something as it decided to begin the flashing process from a really old image I had forgotten was installed on a memory card in the back of the box. I let it complete (don’t want to brick it) and then downloaded the latest image and again re-flashed the box to the latest image.
I am now back to my original condition with my DVB T2/C tuners, they will not find any channels, I have tried both a Manual Scan and using AutoBouquets Maker Freeview (UK) (I get the message “X Cannot read data”). I obviously can’t use the original solution of factory reset and install the latest image as I am already there.
Any suggestions??
This goes on a bit, but please stick with it.
First a bit of a back story, I have purchased a couple of DVB -T2/C tuners for my GigaBlue HD quad. After I fitted the tuners and could not get them to detect any channels on either Arial or an old VM cbl. line I have. After a bit of backwards and forward with the supplier I sent them back for testing and they worked just fine, so I reinstalled them in my box but with no success. I then did a full factory reset on my box and installed the latest copy of the Vix Image that I downloaded and put on a pen drive. At this point I was happy to find that the cards worked and detected a full set of channels on both the TV areal and VM Cbl.
Everything was well for a while then unfortunately yesterday I had to power off my Box and when switching it back I must have caught something as it decided to begin the flashing process from a really old image I had forgotten was installed on a memory card in the back of the box. I let it complete (don’t want to brick it) and then downloaded the latest image and again re-flashed the box to the latest image.
I am now back to my original condition with my DVB T2/C tuners, they will not find any channels, I have tried both a Manual Scan and using AutoBouquets Maker Freeview (UK) (I get the message “X Cannot read data”). I obviously can’t use the original solution of factory reset and install the latest image as I am already there.
Any suggestions??
Last edited:
