Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

DVD burn problem

Scarra

New member
Joined
Oct 14, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi all,

I have just recently purchased a Vu+ Duo and having some fun setting it up. All good so far with help from posts in this forum but I have a couple of problems.

Firstly, I have an external USB DVD writer which I have plugged into the USB port. I have downloaded the DVD player plugin and restarted the box, but it seems the device is not being recognized. The device, which is powered via the USB port, kicks into life when the box starts. Presumably I have to enable something or install a device driver. Anyone have any ideas what else I need to do ? I'm using the VIX 2.2 image.

Secondly, I have configured the box to record to my NAS device via my wireless network, and this seems to work well. In the absence of a working DVD writer, I have tried to create a DVD ISO image using the DVD Burner plugin. The process chugs away for a couple of hours and gets to 90something/100 then throws up an error:

Creat DVD-ISO
Error: Error code:1

Anyone got any idea why this is happening ?
 
dvd burn

hello try this files

bzip2_1.0.5-r2_mipsel.ipk
cdrkit_1.1.9-r3_mipsel.ipk
dvd+rw-tools_7.1-r2_mipsel.ipk
dvdauthor_0.6.14-r2_mipsel.ipk
libattr_2.4.43-r0_mipsel.ipk
libbz2-1_1.0.5-r2_mipsel.ipk
libcap2_2.16-r1_mipsel.ipk
mjpegtools_1.9.0rc3-r0_mipsel.ipk
projectx_0.90.4.00.b32-r0_mipsel.ipk
python-imaging_1.1.6-ml1_mipsel.ipk

i got it to work to create dvd and it found my dvdrw but some error
the files you can find on persian server






Hi all,


I have just recently purchased a Vu+ Duo and having some fun setting it up. All good so far with help from posts in this forum but I have a couple of problems.

Firstly, I have an external USB DVD writer which I have plugged into the USB port. I have downloaded the DVD player plugin and restarted the box, but it seems the device is not being recognized. The device, which is powered via the USB port, kicks into life when the box starts. Presumably I have to enable something or install a device driver. Anyone have any ideas what else I need to do ? I'm using the VIX 2.2 image.

Secondly, I have configured the box to record to my NAS device via my wireless network, and this seems to work well. In the absence of a working DVD writer, I have tried to create a DVD ISO image using the DVD Burner plugin. The process chugs away for a couple of hours and gets to 90something/100 then throws up an error:

Creat DVD-ISO
Error: Error code:1

Anyone got any idea why this is happening ?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top