Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

DVR Assistance

digicell

New member
Joined
Aug 25, 2010
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all,

I have an Apollo HD DVR and I am trying to set up the network on it so I can view the images online from an external location. I do not have a static IP Address however the DVR has a built in Web Server and therefore if I use my DynDNS account I can get it to refresh each time by setting he DynDNS on the DVR itself.

I am however having trouble setting it up I know I need to portforward ports 37777 and 37778 but it does not seem to be working at all. Can someone kindly provide me a guide on what I need to do so I can watch online?

I have attached an image of the Network and DDNS screen from the Menu screen incase that helps?

I greatly appreciate anyones help
 

Attachments

  • DDNS Screen.webp
    DDNS Screen.webp
    154.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Menu.webp
    Menu.webp
    217.4 KB · Views: 1

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top