Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K SE] E2iplayer stoped working after update to 6.0.17

bellejt

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
2,253
Reaction score
53
Points
48
Age
65
What type of support thread are you creating?
Support question
What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
6.0.17
Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
YES
Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
YES
msg on screen after update to 6.0.17 .On 6.0.15 all was fine

1755520566381.webp
 
did download image 6.0.16 on box and did flash and restore and working

did download image 6.0.17 on box and did flash and restore and working

So witch an update from manager is something wrong
 
Last edited:
I corrected it with this script:

P.S. IPTV recording and playing with default player is not working. Any solution to that ?
 

Attachments

I have xstreamity as player and jedimaker for my channellist witch saves them as dvb .Recordings working fine from EPG

PS : the script resolves problem tested om vu duo2
 
if you mean recording and watching at the same time then you are right
 
With version 6.7.015.001 without ServiceApp playing and recording works.
 
had once the same problem and saved all iptv channels as dvb-1 for the channel lists. So epg working fine and recording also
 
Which box? And which streams?
Ultimo4K, OpenViX PlutoTV

With version 6.7.017 playing not working without ServiceApp (+script) and recording not working at all no matter what you do.
 
Pluto is not a transport stream, it is an m3u8 file. I can't record that either on the Ultimo but it does record on other receivers. Maybe the Uno would work.
 
But why with version 6.7.015 I can play & record without problems and without ServiceApp ? Friends also reported same problem with Duo4K SE, GigaBlue HD Quad. So something has changed between 6.7.015 and 6.7.017 which is causing this. I don't know if it is because changes with oe-alliance-core or OpenViX ?
 
But why with version 6.7.015 I can play & record without problems and without ServiceApp ? Friends also reported same problem with Duo4K SE, GigaBlue HD Quad. So something has changed between 6.7.015 and 6.7.017 which is causing this. I don't know if it is because changes with oe-alliance-core or OpenViX ?
I have gone back to 6.7.014 release and can't record.
 
Okay, can you tell me what is '4097 default player' ? If I try to copy those files from 6.7.015 to 6.7.017 to test ? Thank you.
 
Okay, can you tell me what is '4097 default player' ? If I try to copy those files from 6.7.015 to 6.7.017 to test ? Thank you.
Servicemp3 which is built into E2.
exteplayer3 in serviceapp was messed up by the ATV guys and fixed after 017
 
I noted from @Huevos post in the other thread that he is using gstplayer for 4097, so that may be giving different results. maybe? exteplayer3 works best for me for certain IP streams when I code them as 5002 in a bouquet, but I've never quite understood why there are three different players and why the services are coded 4097 or 5001 or 5002.
 
Okay, can you tell me what is '4097 default player' ? If I try to copy those files from 6.7.015 to 6.7.017 to test ? Thank you.
You have to reflash.

You say it was working in in 6.7.015. I have checked 014, 015, 016, 017, and 018 without success. That is for .m3u8. For .ts it works fine.
 
I noted from @Huevos post in the other thread that he is using gstplayer for 4097, so that may be giving different results. maybe? exteplayer3 works best for me for certain IP streams when I code them as 5002 in a bouquet, but I've never quite understood why there are three different players and why the services are coded 4097 or 5001 or 5002.
gstplayer is the default built in player for 4097.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top