Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] e2openplugin install

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vitrix
  • Start date Start date
V

Vitrix

Guest
How do you go about installing E2OpenPlugins? I tried a manual install using python, initially I needed to install python-distutils from the feed, which I did but I now get
error: invalid Python installation: unable to open /usr/include/python2.6/pyconfig.h (No such file or directory)
when I try to install any packages, can anyone help? I am unsure what to do as I dont want to break enigma2 by doing any updates to python
 
you cannot install from e2openplugins

you need to compile the necesssary module you require from them and then install the ipk

or if you can build images you integrate things into that.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top