Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Ecm time always shows 0.000

timofee

Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2014
Messages
589
Reaction score
0
Points
16
(Using Zeus 005 - I entered this when I posted but not shown above for some reason)

This is using my own card. Info screen shows Ecm:0.000

The file - /var/volatile/tmp/ecm.info - shows ecm time: 0.000 - all other lines are as expected.

Skin in use - Vix-Day-HD, but tried two other skins and get the same.
 
What cam are you using? I'm using oscam here, and ECM times are read perfectly fine?!
 
(Using Zeus 005 - I entered this when I posted but not shown above for some reason)

This is using my own card. Info screen shows Ecm:0.000

The file - /var/volatile/tmp/ecm.info - shows ecm time: 0.000 - all other lines are as expected.

Skin in use - Vix-Day-HD, but tried two other skins and get the same.

Only ccam versions from 2.2.0 on show ecm times. any lower rev versions show nan in ecm time

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
 
That's the answer, thanks for feedback.

I loaded CCcam 2.1.3 when I put in Zeus - no good reason, just to try something different.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top