Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ECM times

  • Thread starter Thread starter dmgp
  • Start date Start date
D

dmgp

Guest
I see ECM times have reverted to NAN on 2.3 or is it something I did ? No great loss but sometimes useful for comparison. I am one of the unlucky ones who has to leave the box for ages to discharge Caps ? when switching on and off as I only get a red light otherwise so it's a bit hair raising ( If I had any ) doing upgrades as I never know if it will come back on again. Anyway after a nail biting hour or so I got 2.3 loaded and am as usual most impressed, thanks to all concerned for a great job !
Rgds
dmgp
 
Hi, i used to have this problem with other images and cccam213. I had to change the libgcc_s.so file which is located in the lib folder. I do not have latest vix installed so havent tried this myself. Maybe this is needed to solve your problem.
 
Hi, i used to have this problem with other images and cccam213. I had to change the libgcc_s.so file which is located in the lib folder. I do not have latest vix installed so havent tried this myself. Maybe this is needed to solve your problem.

And that method is not recommended,as it can cause slowdowns on the box, and instability issues... Best just to update to 2.2.0 or higher

Sent with Tapatalk
 
And that method is not recommended,as it can cause slowdowns on the box, and instability issues... Best just to update to 2.2.0 or higher

Sent with Tapatalk
Actually it slows the box right down when you get anything that calls the FPU.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top