M
mollymoore
Guest
PLEASE HELP!
I have Edision OS Mini. I thought I was good at this after doing a couple of Zgemmas - it's a similar process.
However...... the only issue I'm having with Edision (I have Openvix) is when I go to configure CrossEPG Downloader it is says: Preferred lamedb where usually you can change it to your hdd it only gives me 2 options - lamedb and main lamedb.
It says Lamedb used for epg.dat conversion. This option doesn't work with crossepg patch v2
I only have the FTA EPG, it won't download the full EPG.
Can anyone help?
I have Edision OS Mini. I thought I was good at this after doing a couple of Zgemmas - it's a similar process.
However...... the only issue I'm having with Edision (I have Openvix) is when I go to configure CrossEPG Downloader it is says: Preferred lamedb where usually you can change it to your hdd it only gives me 2 options - lamedb and main lamedb.
It says Lamedb used for epg.dat conversion. This option doesn't work with crossepg patch v2
I only have the FTA EPG, it won't download the full EPG.
Can anyone help?
