Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Editing services in auto timers

digitl

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2023
Messages
160
Reaction score
1
Points
18
I'm setting up and auto timer and want to restrict services.

When I get as far as clicking on blue for 'New' I see four options: 'All', 'Satellites', 'Providers' and 'Favourites'. If I click on 'Favourites' by pressing blue no services are listed. Only by pressing red for 'All' do I see any services but selecting the ones I want is a lengthy process as I have to scroll through the very long list.

Is it not possible for 'Favourites' to be populated for its much shorter list?
 
Looks like there is an issue with your bouquets. Please see other thread.

Personally, I would stop receiver with "init 4" command, edit the timer files by replacing the old service reference with the new one. Save file, transfer back, restart with "init 3" command.

You should still be able to jump to channels using the text/letter input on remote.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top