try reading the bit where I said I don't disagree with it in principle.
I don't post on this forum, because the mods create a hostile environment as proven in the past few posts of this thread. They will not except anything written against their beloved Vix. Not once has anyone said, I understand what you are saying.
And just because I don't post on this forum, doesn't mean the issue doesn't effect me. I have had nothing but mither since this has been brought in, with emails, private messages, forum posts all asking how to fix the skins to work on vix.
I don't post on this forum, because the mods create a hostile environment as proven in the past few posts of this thread. They will not except anything written against their beloved Vix. Not once has anyone said, I understand what you are saying.
And just because I don't post on this forum, doesn't mean the issue doesn't effect me. I have had nothing but mither since this has been brought in, with emails, private messages, forum posts all asking how to fix the skins to work on vix.
