Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Enable 2nd InfoBar

Ant1942

New member
Joined
Oct 25, 2011
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
3rd Rock from the Sun
After doing a full re-install, I've lost the 2ndInfoBar obtained by pressing OK twice on my Vu+ Uno
It looks like this.

2nd infobar.webp

I did ask the question in a Fraggle thread (now deleted) and I can't remember or find the
menu in which I enable it.

Please could someone point me in the right direction.
Cheers,
Ant1942
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Menu > Setup > System > User Interface > Settings
2nd line down

As this is a support question, thread will be moved so others can find it.
 
I did ask the question in a Fraggle thread (now deleted) and I can't remember or find the
menu in which I enable it.

Nothing to do with any other thread, please do as Abu suggests.
SecondInfoBar is enabled by default on the next ViX release.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top