Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Engima 2 - Samsung SMART TV Streaming app

it won't be the TV - when you reflashed the box did you restore your settings or did you try it before a restore?
 
anyone got this working on a Samsung UE32J5500A?

The J series is one of the newer Tizen models I believe therefore I don't think it will work right now.
I'm currently working on getting this built using the new Tizen SDK.
 
The J series is one of the newer Tizen models I believe therefore I don't think it will work right now.
I'm currently working on getting this built using the new Tizen SDK.

Yeah it's this years model, doesn't matter if it works or not just wanted to test it as I have a tower pc linked to tv and use openwebif. Thanks for the reply


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I didn't do a restore just reflashed and did all my settings again manually, could it be the vix hades image i could try a different image if that makes any difference?
 
Ok just an update tried flashing the miraclebox with openatv vix and a couple of others all with the same results, So thought id try and plug in an old dm800 and it worked fine on all channels straight away...could it be this pertcualr miraclebox the hd mini plus?
 
on Discovery. I tried three times and same issue. What I did was I when to bbc1 which I got audio and changed channel to discovery for it to work


Hi Pembo,

This having the issue. Did you see if you can debug this issue. Also are you going to do any more development on the plugin
 
Has anyone else come across problems with VIX 3.2.021 and E2Stream 6.5? I flashed VIX 3.2.021 this week and ever since, E2Stream hasn't been able to connect. I have Open Webif enabled, on port 80 with HTTP Authentication set to no, as always. In fact, all settings are as they always have been pre 021. There's no obvious reason why E2Stream shouldn't connect. Are there any known issues?
 
Have you tried streaming through openwebif to check it works?
I need to update my box - I'm a little behind due to heavy working patterns right now!
 
Hi Pembo,

Did you have a look at the at the audio issue on both discovery channel. It only happens to these channels
 
Has anyone else come across problems with VIX 3.2.021 and E2Stream 6.5? I flashed VIX 3.2.021 this week and ever since, E2Stream hasn't been able to connect. I have Open Webif enabled, on port 80 with HTTP Authentication set to no, as always. In fact, all settings are as they always have been pre 021. There's no obvious reason why E2Stream shouldn't connect. Are there any known issues?

Yes are you using ABM e2 plugin from feeds? If so I had same problem, use built in AB


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi Pembo,I cannot enable 'develop' on my Samsung 5 series tv,any help would be great,cheers:):D
 
Probably not seeing as they are not android based, they run Samsungs own Tizen.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top