Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Venton Unibox HDx] enigma 2 crashes when pressing 0-panic button

BoxFreak

Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2014
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Finland
Hello,

I have 0-panic button enbled and pressing it while watching channel causes enigma2 to crash. Dump attached.
There were also (with Zeus) an issue if the panic button was pressed (and history list empty) if then tried to select channel history up or down
the box crashed. It could not handle the situation that history list would be empty.
 

Attachments

What image build are you on please?

EDIT:
I have just checked it on a different receiver to you using Helios 10. There was no crash. It went to the first chanenl in my list of services. May be an idea for you to enable debug logs ( eboot required) as well as uplaod your services.
 
Last edited:
Sorry, I wrote helios 11 in the image part... so it was saved as 0 ;-)
Ok. Another setting that might affect is that I don't use the popup channelhistory, but directly switch the channels.
Attached debugs... View attachment Debuglogs.tgz
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top