Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Enigma boxes with multiple terrestrial tuners still available?

They're not easy to find, WoS don't have any suitable for your boxes.

If you do find one, you need to be sure there is ViX driver support for that particular model.

You really need someone to confirm a working T2 usb tuner.

The best I can come up with is....

These work on E2 boxes but they're not cheap

I use a SundTek, but can't find any.
 
There are lots of USB tuners available. As above, ask people who have the same box as you to confirm which one they are using to ensure compatibilty. For example, the recent Gigablue receivers are rubbish and do not work with USB tuners.

I use an August DVB-T tuner for my Technomates and works fine as well as on LX3 and MB Micro. The Vu's do not work with it. The Xbox one tuners work with the Vu 4K receivers.

The sundtek tuner works with almost all receivers. See this post, they are not cheap
https://www.world-of-satellite.com/...get-it-to-work&p=492927&viewfull=1#post492927


Also, you are better off using the newer receiver as the main one with most Terrestrial tuners and feed off it with the other receiver/devices.
 
The Sundtek distributor link namatek.com.tw doesn't seem to work (at the moment).
 
Why can't you use USB tuners on the box to achieve what you want?
We'll, some DVB-T2 tuners come with two front-ends (a DVB-T and a DVB-T2 one) with only one actual tuner (all allowed for in the Linux DVB spec)), but when I tried to add the code to choose the DVB-T2 one by preference it was rejected, as it made the code different to OpenPLi.
 
I've just got an Xbox USB Tuner working on my Zgemma H7S.
It supports DVB-C/T/T2.
It was easy.
Just install the dvb-usb-dib0700 driver from the feeds, plug it in, reboot, enable and configure it.

I can't guarantee it'll work on every other box where that driver is available -- some may have Linux kernels that are too old or something.
But I think there's a very good chance it'll work on any current Zgemma box.
 
Even a cheap £5 RTL-SDR dongle will work as a USB tuner and the drivers are in the feeds too. Not the best (they do get hot) but will work if on a budget
 
But Xbox USB Tuners can be had for even less than RTL dongles at the moment.
e.g. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353169576577
Plus it comes with a USB lead so you don't need to get a short USB extension lead or have the dongle sticking awkwardly out of the back of the box.
 
Last edited:
I hope forum rules are not broken by this post. If so, please delete. I have one Vu+ Duo2 receiver with one satellite tuner and one dual DVB-T2 tuner both installed, so you can watch a terrestrial channel and record another on a different DVB-T2 frequency. 1TB drive is also installed. This box is in very good condition, perfectly working, and it includes its original external box. Please let me know if you are interesting. Again, I do not want to break forum rules. Thanks.
 
VU+ Uno 4K SE T2 not available from WoS, and dual T2 tuners for the VU+ Ultimo 4K are currently unavailable, but could be back soon.

Back on pre-order. :)
 
The Sundtek distributor link namatek.com.tw doesn't seem to work (at the moment).

http://sundtek.com

namatek.com.tw will be active again in a few weeks it got pulled offline due to some issues assembling new products, the person in charge got removed from our company.
 
Just quick question.
I have USB Xbox Tuner.
Black Hole image recognise this tuner straight a way (restart after plug-in).
Is same in Vix image? Or I need special driver (where I can find them)?
Thanks.
 
It depends on kernel etc. As you are using Blackhole, I presume you have a Vu. The drivers have been backported and work fine on ViX too.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top