Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[SF8008] enigma2 hangs on DVB-T channel fed from HDMI modulator

nosnikrap78

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2013
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Points
6
I use a Labgear EM1000 HDMI to DVB-T modulator to share HDMI output around the house. I currently have a Chromecast connected.

The DVB-T service I call "HDMI-TV" and is available on frequency="474000000" combined with Soarview on frequency="546000000". I use AMB custom scripts/config (attached) to scan/add the channels and all works great.

The issue I have is after a 4+ hours of watching the HDMI-TV service, the box [SF8008] will hang and the spinner appears requiring cold restart. This only happens on the service fed by the HDMI mod, and the other Saorview channels will never have an issue. I have attached a debug log following the latest box hang.

I have a second box [Vu+Solo2] with the same ABM setup, have not seen the issue here.

This has been an issue since I added the HDMI modulator (2years), so not caused by any recent upgrade. Decided its time to share the problem and see if anyone can help.

thanks..
 

Attachments

Nothing the log that I can see.
Can you add a diagram showing the configuration, with both Sat receivers, chromecast and the Labgear box. … with the attachment of the external inputs
 
Switch the outputs from the splitter (or even for 24 hours try without into the sf8008)
 
i removed the splitter so the SF8008 box had single cable run from HDMI mod to the sat box and the same issue, box hangs with last entry in debug:

< 10871.4553> [gRC] main thread is non-idle! display spinner!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top