GeoffatMM
Forum Supporter

Hi
I hope this is the right forum thread for enigma2 support?
I have recently started using my receiver again (after a house fire) and cannot seem to get it to work. I had it working at the current location (the new house I am building) as a headless system watching the TV through e2remote on my iPhone and Kodi on my MacBook. However it has just stopped. I can connect to the server on my Gigablue receiver and can get access to and play recordings (I am test recording the news each evening) but the channel manager does not appear to be working and I cannot stream any live TV. Live TV is there because I can take screenshots of the live programmes, it just will not live stream. It is clearly working to make the recordings but I do not understand why I can stream the recordings to my devices but not the live programmes. Get the same results through the webif interface.
Radio appears to work fine.
Where do I start trying to help you to help me please? I can access the satellite box over ssh but have long since forgotten where all the files are or how to start the logging.
As always, any help much appreciated.
Geoff
I hope this is the right forum thread for enigma2 support?
I have recently started using my receiver again (after a house fire) and cannot seem to get it to work. I had it working at the current location (the new house I am building) as a headless system watching the TV through e2remote on my iPhone and Kodi on my MacBook. However it has just stopped. I can connect to the server on my Gigablue receiver and can get access to and play recordings (I am test recording the news each evening) but the channel manager does not appear to be working and I cannot stream any live TV. Live TV is there because I can take screenshots of the live programmes, it just will not live stream. It is clearly working to make the recordings but I do not understand why I can stream the recordings to my devices but not the live programmes. Get the same results through the webif interface.
Radio appears to work fine.
Where do I start trying to help you to help me please? I can access the satellite box over ssh but have long since forgotten where all the files are or how to start the logging.
As always, any help much appreciated.
Geoff
Last edited: