Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Entering Text in Web Interface ?

dfdream

V.I.P ,
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
980
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Is it possible to enter text from the web remote in Web Interface.

The web remote works fine but I want to enter text but the only options seem to be the first character of the number button (for button 2 its A) or a long press on a button using the Send Long Keypress option.

But if you want to enter the letter C, if you press the button 2 three times you get 3 A's not a C.

I know its petty but just wondering.

D

:confused::confused::confused:
 
It would be a neat idea to have a little text box into which we could type on the web interface. This would make searching epg and youtube really easy and usable.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top