Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

EPG- Bouquets and configs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crosswire
  • Start date Start date
C

Crosswire

Guest
Hi all.

Looks like progress, but I need to sort out this epg and bouquets thing.

If I press the down arrow I get a list of channels. Pressing ok will either show the program or not if it's scrambled.

That's as good as it gets.

Press exit Back to main screen. Press and hold epg button and get options 1,2&3.

Select 1- graphical user epg, I can see the epg but it's empty.
Select 2-show single service epg shows what I'm watching and what's on next
Select 3- multi epg - shows a list that just shows <n/a>

I think I have set the epg to auto download at 02:00 it should save to the HDD.
 
so what is your issue? in layman terms please. if you using openvix cross epg should work fine. also on openvix your bouquet should be done from ABM
 
so what is your issue? in layman terms please. if you using openvix cross epg should work fine. also on openvix your bouquet should be done from ABM

I'm using blackhole, and I cannot get the epg's to work
 
not got a clue about BH. although should be same as openvix (personally get rid of BH and install openvix (cant go wrong), depending if your box is original). anyways, find epg and setup to your HD, then setup provider for what channels you want, setup time to download and then download it

or go to BH forum or google the issue
 
Post a picture and highlight what you mean.

What do you want to address first, EPG or Bouquets? They are two different items, do one at a time. List the steps you have done to create/obtain/gather. (I would suggest you get the bouquets first).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top