Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Epg Bug and mgcamd not starting

I have been using mgcam 1.35a for over a year, over multiple ViX image builds and it always auto starts for me, with no messing about.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk HD
 
I've always had a problem with mgcamd not auto starting. The other day I just rebooted the box via the rocker switch at the back and it just wouldn't auto start. Even fresh flash and inputting all my settings manually doesn't really help.
 
My Solo2 with apollo 021 mgcamd v1.35 worked fine but then I started messing/experimenting and now I have to restart mgcamd despite it saying it's running.

As I never messed with mgcamd directly I don't know what I done when I messed with other things but clearly I have done something so I am now in middle of doing a fresh image 022 image install but with no restore of backup settings so I can install things manually myself like I did the very first time I installed the image.
 
Im having a weird issue lately with mgcamd. Im using Mr Misters config file and mgcamd 1.35a. I have not changed anything in a while and everything was working perfectly. Now everytime i watch a freesat channel for like 15 minutes and jump back to an encrypted channel it just stays blank. Same thing happens when I watch something recorded and then switch to an encrypted channel, its just blank. Weird thing is its happening on both my boxes duo and SF8HD. The only way to get it back is to go to the softcam menu and restart the cam. However when I did that this morning after turning on the box it crashed and produced a crash log.

Can someone please check the attached crashlog and tell me why it crashed? Thanks!:thumbsup:
View attachment enigma2_crash_1414313056.log
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top