Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] EPG bug or setup?

Silent

New member
Joined
Nov 14, 2011
Messages
245
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Hi All

I noticed what may be a small bug last night, where the Bouquet name at the top of the graphical EPG doesn't show the name of the Bouquet you're looking at, but shows the Bouquet name which the channel you're currently watching is in.

I've attached a screenshot where I'm in the Bouquet Documentaries, but you can see it shows Entertainment at the top as I'm watching BBC 1.

Maybe it's something in my setup, I'm not sure?

screenshot.webp

Cheers
Silent
 
Weird. I'll sort my bouquets out over the next few days and see if that fixes it.

I'm on the latest build, updated last night to see if it would fix it.
 
I'm still getting this problem after a fresh flash of 3.0 and a scan. I then just used the AutoBouquets plugin to generate my bouquets.

I noticed on the fresh flash some things don't get overwritten. Perhaps it's something else I've done that doesn't get removed by a flash. Is there anyway to remove everything so it literally starts as if it came out of the box?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top