R
reeves1985
Guest
Have a funny problem with the epg all of a sudden.
I've come home tonight to find most of the channels in the epg have either foreign or mixed up text within the titles and descriptions.
I've tried everything I can think of other than a 're flash which I don't really want to do.
It's an older Apollo image but it's been running brilliant for months so I'm assuming there isn't anything wrong with the image.
Looking for any suggestions going.
I've also tried deleting the epg.dat file but the issue still remains.
I've come home tonight to find most of the channels in the epg have either foreign or mixed up text within the titles and descriptions.
I've tried everything I can think of other than a 're flash which I don't really want to do.
It's an older Apollo image but it's been running brilliant for months so I'm assuming there isn't anything wrong with the image.
Looking for any suggestions going.
I've also tried deleting the epg.dat file but the issue still remains.
