Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

EPG Help

is your epg set up to your hard drive??
 
yes, if there is nothing you want on the hard drive, reformat it

usb is far better
 
Okay... Can I simply move the saved TS files of a few programmes that have been recorded to a temp drive then transfer them back? Also, is it a case or just re-formatting from the system menu - does it ask what filesystem etc?

USB is going in the back of the STB (when the re-scan is complete). Fingers crossed......
 
same problem with my vu and timer recordings,1hr out,downloaded a fresh cross :)epg and now everything ok,mine is on internal hard drive also.:)
 
epg on a hard drive is ok...ish, but there are a few disavantages, spinup times etc

but really, usb sticks are best,

once the epg setup has been changed to usb,....as per my post further back in the thread, the epg should be fine
I am not sure how the problems have occurred on the OP hard drive, in that I think they were deleted, but onse the saved epg is directed to usb/media instead, I think the ptoblem will be resloved
 
If the OPs epg location is still pointing to hdd then no matter how many times u delete it will always be there after a reboot. Delete the crossepg and dat files, change epg location to media/usb. Do a reboot and then download ur epg again and that shud get it back on ur usb and off ur hdd
 
Yep - Thanks for all your help.

I put the EPG on a USB and et voilla - all working with no probs.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top