Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

EPG-importer on ZGemma I55 Plus

rasod

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2010
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
73
Location
Stockholm
Hi, I got problems with EPG-importer on my ZGemma I55 Plus. The EPG file is collected correctly ( I think ) and it ends up in /media/hdd directory as epg.dat but my bouquets never gets populated with the epg data.
Tried to Load the epg.dat again from EPG menu but same result.
I copied another epg.dat which I know works on my VUDuo2, but my bouquets are not populated with EPG data from that file either.
Any suggestions about where to troubleshoot ?
Running VIX image 5.3.009

/ rasod :confused:
 
Have you setup EPG importer correctly and enabled your sources (in sources)
DO a manual run to see what loads

Plugsin/EPGimporter - for setup I would enable in extensions (so you can press blue button and pick up)
 
Hi twol, it is setup the same way as my VUDUo2 and VuUno4k.
I got 50000 something entries, but nothing pouplated in the bouquets ...
 
Where are the bouquets from?? IPTV? If IPTV how do you create the bouquets?
 
HI, the bouquet files were crappy and thats why the EPG were never loaded. Imported bouquet files from my VuDuo2 and then the problem was solved !
Sorry to have bothered you.

/ rasod
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top