Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] epg info and sefvice info crashes

DaMacFunkin

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2013
Messages
2,704
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
54
Since fresh flashing 036 and using a settings restore on my duo2 i have been getting a lot of crashes, they seem related, usually when accessing anything that needs service info, i am using bello 1080 skin.
Please find attached logs.
View attachment enigma2_crash_2016-02-02_22-31-28.log
View attachment enigma2_crash_2016-02-03_06-55-12.log
View attachment enigma2_crash_2016-02-04_07-00-08.log
View attachment enigma2_crash_2016-02-04_18-11-57.log
View attachment enigma2_crash_2016-02-04_21-35-00.log
I will attempt a fresh flash with no restore later this morning.
Thanks.
 
Dear DaMac
I am havinging the same problem too even with the standard skin. I allready opened a thread for this. I wonder wether you got better help than I got.
nekrub2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top