Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mio] EPG iptv problem?

barracuda

New member
Joined
Feb 12, 2011
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Points
1
I use latest Openvix 5 3 039 with e-channelizer. I assign iptv epg and transfer it to the box. then I started epgimporter and downloaded epg sources. When epgimport finishes downloading epg is not visible in channels list.
I also tried this with another image and everything works fine except with the openvix image.
 
Where ever the IPTV comes from do they generate a file for epgimporter in which case it has to be copied over
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top